Teen Art Show
The Blaine Arts Council invites local teens to participate in the 12th Annual Teen Art Show. Showcase your talent and have your artwork on display at Blaine City Hall. Prizes will be awarded!
Submission Deadline: March 29
Art on Display: April 2-26
Award Reception: Tuesday, April 16 at 6:00 PM
- Open to any teen (grades 6-12 living in Blaine or going to a school serving Blaine residents.)
- Submissions can be dropped off at the Recreation Office at Blaine City Hall, 10801 Town Square Drive NE between the hours of 8 AM - 4:30 PM from March 18 to 29 and Tuesdays, March 19 & 26 from 5-7 in the City Hall lunchroom.
- One submission per artist.
- Art MUST be framed and ready to hang (hook on the back of it and either be hung with string or wire).
- All Artists need to fill out a Teen Art Submission Form Opens a New Window. .
- Awards will be presented in each category and Best of Show. Participants will be notified via email of their awards.
- Awards presentation on April 16 at 6PM.
- Art will be on display from April 3 - 26 at Blaine City Hall.
- Art must be picked up by noon on April 29.
- Questions? Email email@example.com Opens a New Window. .
Best of Show
Robyn Peterson, Blaine High School: Starfish
1st: Sophia Park, Spring Lake Park HS: The Flower Girl
2nd: Kimbery Vo, Spring Lake Park HS: Harmony of Time
3rd: Amanda Tran, Spring Lake Park HS: Color Curiosity
1st: Brett Lance, Blaine High School: Legend in the Making
2nd: Carly Hendrickson, Blaine High School: Untitled
3rd: Catherina O, Spring Lake Park HS: Identity: Separation from Reality
1st: Cheyenne Grant, Spring Lake Park HS: Dream Catcher; Tipi Web
1st: Karim Arrazola, Spring Lake Park HS: Ode to Nubian Queen
1st: Travis Money, Spring Lake Park HS: Rich with Tradition
*due to limited entries, only first place was awarded