The City Clerk's Office carries out various statutory and City Charter requirements, including:
- Maintaining all Council proceedings and official records such as minutes and resolutions
- Publishing legal notices and newly adopted ordinances
- Serving as Election Administrator for local, state and federal elections
- Coordinating Board and Commission vacancies
- Administering business and other licensing such as tobacco and alcohol
- Maintaining and responding to inquiries regarding the City Code
- Massage Enterprise/Therapist
- Peddler/Solicitor/Transient Merchant Inquiry
- Special Event License
- How do I obtain a license?
- What is the cost?
- How long does it take to obtain the license?
- If I am not approved, will I receive a refund?
- If I have a license, can I work at any Massage Enterprise in Blaine?
- Is my schooling accredited by the State of Minnesota?
- How many hours of schooling do I need?
- Do I need to complete a Certificate of Occupancy (Enterprise Only)?
- Is there a limit to the number of Massage Enterprise licenses allowed in the City?