Planning Commission Items
The following items will be considered by the Planning Commission on July 13, 2021.
Staff reports will be posted to the agenda center on the Wednesday preceding the Planning Commission meeting.
PC 21-0030 - Chain of Lakes Church, 12290 Edison Street NE
The applicant is requesting a conditional use permit to allow for a 4,913 square foot church with community gardens in a DF (Development Flex) zoning district.
The City is requesting the following items:
- Code Amendment to create a new B-5 (Commercial) zoning district.
- Rezoning various properties from B-2 (Community Commercial) and RF (Rural Farm) to B-5 (Commercial).
- Comprehensive plan land use amendment to change certain properties from LDR (Low Density Residential) and PI/PC (Planned Industrial/Planned Commercial) to PC (Planned Commercial).
No development is being proposed at this time. The purpose of these proposed changes is to guide and plan for future development.
PC 21-0049 - Applewood Pointe of Blaine (United Properties), 11967 and 11985 Radisson Road NE
The applicant is requesting the following:
- Comprehensive land use plan amendment from MDR (Medium Density Residential) to HDR (High Density Residential).
- Rezoning from FR (Farm Residential) to DF (Development Flex).
- Preliminary plat to subdivide 8.41 acres into 1 (one) lot and platted right-of-way to be known as Applewood of Blaine.
- Conditional use permit to allow for the construction of a 100 unit, four story senior (age 62+) cooperative building in a DF (Development Flex) zoning district.
PC 21-0050 - Ali Obaidi (Modified Living Spaces), 2952 132nd Avenue NE
The applicant is requesting a conditional use permit amendment to construct an interior elevator with a six-foot setback from the side property line on the east side of the home in a DF (Development Flex) zoning district. The elevator is being constructed to provide mobility relief to physically handicapped family members.
The City is proposing a code amendment to the RR (Regional Recreation) zoning district to add maintenance facilities and limited outdoor storage as conditional uses.
PC 21-0054 - National Sports Center (RJ Marco Construction), 1700 105th Avenue NE
The applicant is requesting a conditional use permit to allow for the construction of a 25,954 square foot maintenance operations center and an outdoor storage area south of the existing Super Rink in an RR (Regional Recreation) zoning district.