- First clue will be posted at NOON on Friday, June 24 on the BlaineParks.com and BlaineFestival.org websites.
- Clue #2 will be posted at 4:30PM on Friday, June 24.
- Clue #3 will be posted at 10AM on Saturday, June 25.
- Clue #4 will be posted at 10AM on Sunday, June 26.
- Clue #5 (Final Clue) will be posted at 10AM on Monday, June 27.
Where is the Medallion Hidden?
In one of Blaine's 65 parks. It will be easy! Park maps are available at the Park and Recreation office or visit BlaineParks.com/ParkMap and print a copy.
What is the Prize for Finding the Medallion?
A $500 Cash Prize from Financial ONE Credit Union.
Medallion Hunt Rules
- The medallion is hidden above the ground, but could be under leaves, branches and other things lying on the ground. Do not dig underground!
- The Medallion is not hidden higher than five (5) feet, so please do not climb on park trees.
- Please be careful around shrubs so they do not get damaged.
- The Medallion is hidden in a City Park, please do not search on private property.
- Parks are closed from 10PM to 5AM, please search during daylight hours.
- Please use the parking lots provided in each park and drive no further into the parks.