In early 2022 the City launched a new online billing and payment solution, offering more ways to view and pay utility bills, plus the addition of 24/7 phone payments, and pay by text. Residents can receive and view bills electronically, make a payment with credit/debit card or e-check, and choose to go paperless. A quick, one-time payment can be made without registering or you can create an account to enjoy more features like setting up automatic payments, saving payment information for later use and viewing history.
- Easy-to-use online portal to access your account and make payments
- Registration is not required
- Go paperless and get your bills via email
Save time with automatic payment options:
- Auto pay – automatically pay the invoice amount on the due date.
- Recurring scheduled payments – set up a schedule to pay a fixed amount or the invoice balance on a specific day of the month
Receive email reminders when your bill is ready, when a scheduled payment is pending and a confirmation after making a payment
Pay by phone – check your account balance or make a payment 24/7 by calling the IVR system at (866) 318-2970.
Pay by text – get text notifications about your bill and have the option to pay through text message with your default payment method (sign up when making an online payment or within your account).
How To Guides
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if I can’t locate my bill?
- Do I have to enter an email address to make a payment?
- When I try to pay my bill, it asks for credit card information and I want to pay by electronic check.
- Will I receive a confirmation email that my bill has been paid?
- Do I need to register to pay a bill?
- I forgot my Password, how do I access my account?
- What forms of payment can I use?
- What is a service or convenience fee?
- How will I know that my payment has been accepted?
- Can I use more than one payment method per transaction?
- How long does it take for online payments to process?
- Can I tell if my payment has been posted?
- How long will my payment history be maintained?
- Will I be able to print a copy of my bill?
- How do I change my account information?
- What is AutoPay?
- Can I cancel AutoPay?
- I’m signed up for AutoPay but do not see anything showing under “Upcoming Scheduled Payments.”
- What are scheduled payments?
- What is the difference between AutoPay and a scheduled payment?
- What if I already have AutoPay set up with my bank?
- If I sign up to Go Paperless, how will I receive my bills?
- Can I start receiving paper bills again?
- What is Pay by Text?
- What is Account Linking?