Northwest Area Location:
Project Area 1:
- 127th Avenue from cul-de-sac to Polk Street
- 127th Lane from Monroe Street to Polk Street
- 128th Avenue from Taylor Street to Polk Street
- 129th Lane from 175 feet west of Tyler Street to Polk Street
- Tyler Street from 127th Lane to 129th Lane
- Polk Street from 126th Avenue to cul-de-sac
Project Area 2:
- 131st Avenue (E) from Van Buren Street to Taylor Street
Project Area 3:
- 131st Avenue (W) from Jefferson Street to Van Buren Street
Proposed improvements in Project Areas 1 and 2 will generally involve reconstructing the existing road by removing the existing pavement and curb and gutter and installing new pavement and curb and gutter. In addition, storm sewer improvements and minor water main work will occur in certain areas.
Proposed improvements in Project Area 3 will generally involve reconstructing the existing road by removing the existing pavement and installing new pavement.
This feasibility report has not yet been accepted by Blaine City Council. It will be presented at the December 19, 2022, City Council meeting.