The Blaine Economic Development Division offers a variety of services to businesses, developers and real estate professionals. Services include:
- Assisting in identifying available residential, commercial and industrial sites and buildings
- Business retention and expansion and business visits
- Identifying and coordinating redevelopment needs within the community
- Providing accurate information to various organizations about Blaine development activity
- Identifying public and private development financing alternatives
- Coordinating meetings with appropriate public and private sector representatives
- Coordinating various city approvals for developments
- Provide staff support to the Blaine Economic Development Authority and City Council
Blaine has a strong and growing industrial and commercial business sector. Blaine is home to nearly 1400 businesses, including Aveda Corporation, Infinite Campus Opens a New Window. , Bermo, Inc., Dayton Rogers Manufacturing Company Opens a New Window. and the Northtown Shopping Mall. Over 24,000 people are employed in the City of Blaine by our businesses.
The City of Blaine has 11 industrial parks, competitive land costs, a strong labor pool, and excellent freeway and highway access to Interstate 35W and Highways 10, and 65. Blaine has an abundant supply of development opportunities for growing and emerging businesses. The Anoka County Airport is located in Blaine, which is the Metro Area's busiest reliever airport.
There is a place for your business in Blaine. Let us help you find it.