The city has several different property information databases.
- Blaine iMS Property Information - Includes permits issued after October 5, 2020.
- Docuware Property Information- Includes permits issued before October 5, 2020, and all:
- Certificates of Occupancy
- Certificates of Landscape Surveys
- Certificates of Surveys
- Anoka County Plat Information - All Anoka County plats.
- Ramsey County Plat Information - All Ramsey County plats.
Directions and tips for each system are included below.
- Blaine iMS Property Information
- Docuware Property Information
- Anoka County Plat Information
- Ramsey County Plat Information
Blaine iMS Search Information
Information for new permits issued after October 5 can be found in the iMS system.
- To access the Blaine iMS system, go to the Blaine iMS website:
- Go to the Property Addresses tile and select Search Locations.
- On the Search Locations page, begin typing the location home or building number and press Search.Enlarge Image
- On the Location Search Results page, select the Record No. associated with the address of the property you are searching.
- The property information for the selected Record No will be listed. Linked Records represent permits issued for the property. Select on each item to view the corresponding record.
- Enlarge Image
Docuware Search Information
Information for permits finaled before October 5 can be found on the Docuware system. In addition, the following information is found in Docuware only: