Police Reports

Report a Crime

In Anoka County, the Central Communications Center encourages residents to use 911 to report crimes. The dispatcher will ask you if you have an emergency and will prioritize the call accordingly. If you are uncomfortable using 911 or calling from a cell phone, you can dial the non-emergency number, 763-427-1212.

Report Found Property

To report found property, please contact Anoka County Central Communications at 763-427-1212.

Obtain a Police Report

Every effort will be made to respond to a request in a timely manner. In general, a police report may be available 1-5 business days after the date of the incident. Depending on the data requested, there may be a fee.

Please note the following when requesting a police report:

  • Accident reports are released to the parties involved in the accident
  • Cost for records varies, view Fee Schedule (PDF)Opens a New Window.
  • For further information contact the records division of the police department
  • Requests can be made in person during business hours
  • Requests can be made in writing by completing a Data Request Form (PDF)Opens a New Window. and mailing it to the Blaine Police Department at:
    • Blaine Police Department
    • 10801 Town Square Drive NE
      Blaine, Minnesota 55449