GIS - Maps, Data and Links
Welcome to Blaine's Geographic Information Systems
Links to interactive and downloadable maps are below. To learn more about Geographic Information Services (GIS) check out the about section at the bottom of this page. To request a custom map or dataset, fill out the online form ( fees may apply).
Open Data Portals
- Anoka County / Blaine Airport Opens a New Window.
- Anoka County Highway Department Opens a New Window.
- Metro Transit Opens a New Window.
- Minnesota Department of Transportation Opens a New Window.
- Minneapolis / St. Paul International Airport Opens a New Window.
- Northstar Commuter Rail Opens a New Window.
About Geographic Information Services (GIS)
The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Division provides the City of Blaine, and the public, with City information in a visual format.
GIS uses software, hardware, data, and people to manage, analyze and display many forms of information. The analysis and display of information is used in many ways throughout the City including:
- Custom GIS Applications
- Digital Data and Data Management
- Interactive Maps
- Printable Maps