Starting in March all televised city meetings will start at 7PM. Previously, City Council meetings started at 7:30PM while boards and commission meetings started at either 6:30 or 7PM. Now all official meetings of the Council and boards and commissions will begin at 7PM. The City hopes this earlier and consistent start time will make it easier for residents to engage with City government.
City Meeting Schedule
- City Council – First and Third Monday of the Month
- Planning Commission – Second Tuesday of the Month
- Natural Resources Conversation Board – Third Tuesday of the Month
- Park Advisory Board – Fourth Tuesday of the Month
- Traffic Commission – First Tuesday of the Month (Held Quarterly: February, May, August, November)
The City Council will continue to hold non-televised workshop meetings on the first, second, and third Monday of the month at 5:30PM.
How to Watch
All meetings and workshops are open to the public and can be attended in person at Blaine City Hall. All meetings, except workshops, are both televised and streamed online. You can stream meetings and watch meetings later on demand at BlaineMN.gov/Video. You can also watch Blaine meetings on the Comcast/ Xfinity cable system on channel 799.