PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the City Council of the City of Blaine, Minnesota, will hold a public hearing on the following application:
Applicant: The Ball Park
Location: 10650 Baltimore Street NE, #100 (see map)
Legal description on file at city hall.
Petition: The applicant is requesting a conditional use permit for a recreational use and an approximately 2,700 square foot outdoor dining area in a PBD (Planned Business District) zoning district.
Hearing Date and Time: Said hearing will take place at Blaine City Hall Council Chambers, located at 10801 Town Square Drive, 2nd Floor, Blaine, Minnesota, 55449 on Monday, March 20, 2023, at 7PM.
Review Process: A public hearing is being held before the City Council to accept public comments on the proposed application.
How to Participate:
- Staff report will be available at BlaineMN.gov/Agendas five days prior to the meeting.
- Contact the Planning Department with any questions at 763-785-6180 or [email protected].
- Attend the public hearing and provide your comments.
- Submit written comments via email to [email protected] or mail to Planning Department, 10801 Town Square Drive NE, Blaine, MN 55449. Written comments must be received no later than Friday, March 17, 2023 to be shared with the Council. Unsigned or anonymous comments will not be accepted.
- Watch the meeting live on the City of Blaine cable channel available on Comcast channel 799.
- Livestream the meeting at BlaineMN.gov/Video.
- Recordings of the meetings can be viewed on demand at BlaineMN.gov/Video or BlaineMN.gov/Agendas.
Persons who need an interpreter or other auxiliary assistance should contact Pat Robinson at 763-785-6180 no later than Thursday, March 16, 2023.