22-04: 2022 Street Reconstructions
Project Area 1: (123rd Avenue / Buchanan Area)
- 123rd Avenue from Buchanan Street to Ulysses Street
- 124th Court from West cul-de-sac to Buchanan Street
- 124th Court from Pierce Street to Buchanan Street
- Pierce Street from West cul-de-sac to Pierce Street
- 124th Lane from 123rd Avenue to 124th Lane
- Pierce Court from Pierce Street to east cul-de-sac
- Buchanan Street from Paul Parkway to 124th Lane
Project Area 2: (127th Avenue / Buchanan Area)
- 126th Avenue from Polk Street to Taylor Street
- 126th Lane from Taylor Street to Buchanan Street
- 127th Avenue from Taylor Street to Buchanan Street
- 127th Lane from Taylor Street to Central Avenue
- Polk Street from 125th Avenue to 126th Avenue
- Taylor Street from 126th Avenue to 129th Avenue
- Buchanan Street from 126th Avenue to 127th Lane
Project Area 3: (129th Avenue)
- 129th Avenue from 180 feet West of Isanti Street to Radisson Road
Project Status as of 5/26/2023
The project consists of three separate project areas, which can be seen on the 22-04 Project Area Map.
Project Area 1
Construction completed in 2022.
Project Area 2
Street construction was completed in 2022. Punch list items remain and will be completed by early June 2023.
Project Area 3
Street construction was completed in 2022. Final restoration, pavement striping, and punch list items remain and will be completed by the end of June 2023.
If you have any questions regarding the project, please contact SEH inspector Erik Navratil at 612-257-4184 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional project information, visit BlaineMN.gov/22-04.