23-08: Southeast Area Street Reconstruction
Project Area 1
- 97th Lane from Austin Street to Lexington Avenue
- 98th Avenue from Austin Street to Cord Street
- 98th Lane from Austin Street to Cord Street
- 99th Avenue from Austin Street to Lexington Avenue
- Austin Street from Edgewood Road to 97th Lane
- Austin Street from 98th Avenue to Lexington Avenue
- Cord Street from 98th Avenue to Austin Street
- Edgewood Road cul-de-sac (4023-4083)
- Edgewood Road cul-de-sac (4103-4163)
Project Area 2
- West 35W Service Drive from West 35W Service Drive to cul-de-sac
Project Area 3
- Edison Street from 85th Avenue to cul-de-sac
Project Area 4
- 89th Lane from Yancy Street to 90th Lane
- 89th Court from 90th Lane to cul-de-sac
- 90th Lane from Zumbrota Street to Rice Creek Parkway
- Bataan Street from 90th Lane to 91st Avenue
- Yancy Street from Rice Creek Parkway to 89th Lane
- Zumbrota Street from 89th Lane to 91st Avenue
- Bataan Court from 89th Lane to cul-de-sac
- Zumbrota Circle from Zumbrota Street to cul-de-sac
Project Status as of 11/17/2023
The project consists of four project areas, which can be seen on the project phasing map. Project newsletters were mailed out on Friday, May 19.
Construction has been completed. Once assessment calculations are completed in 2024, assessed properties will begin to receive assessment information in the mail.
If you have any questions regarding the project, please contact WSB inspector Sam Gonsior at 651-380-3272 or email@example.com.
For more information, visit BlaineMN.gov/23-08.