Arbor Day Tree Sale
Pick Up at Blaine Public Works
Saturday, May 8, 9AM-1PM
The City of Blaine needs your help to find caring homes for these vegetative vagabonds. Plant carefully, water occasionally, and groom (trim) once in a while and you will get a great addition to your home.Benefits of adding a new tree to your yard:
How to reserve a tree:How to get your bare-root tree:
- Produces about 260 pounds of oxygen each year.
- Cleans 360 pounds of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere per year.
- Provides food and habitat for wildlife.
- Increases the value of your property.
- Provides you with cool shade and fresh air.
Tree pick up will be held on Saturday, May 8 from
9AM to 1PM at:
Blaine Public WorksTypes of trees available:
1801 101st Avenue NE
- Accolade Elm - $40
- Acer Red Maple - $37
- Acer Sugar Maple - $44
- Betula River Birch - $30
- Japanese Tree Lilac - $44
- Shademaster Honey Locust - $42
- Tilia Redmond Linden - $42
- You must be a Blaine resident.
- Each residence is limited to two trees per year.
COVID-19 safety precautions
will be detailed during registration.