Can I serve alcohol?

Alcohol can be served by a licensed caterer or non-profit organization. A copy of the State issued caterer’s permit or proof of non-profit organization status and certificate of liability insurance naming the City of Blaine as an additional insured with the dates/times of the event must be provided.

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a license?
2. What is the cost?
3. How long does it take to obtain the license?
4. Can I serve alcohol?
5. Can I have outdoor amplified music?
6. Do I need to notify area residents of the event?
7. Can we have fireworks?
8. Can we put up signs?
9. Can I put up tents?
10. What if traffic is impacted?