What if traffic is impacted?

If additional traffic control is needed, work with the Police Department 763-785-6135 to set up any additional Officers or outside services needed to control traffic and parking

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a license?
2. What is the cost?
3. How long does it take to obtain the license?
4. Can I serve alcohol?
5. Can I have outdoor amplified music?
6. Do I need to notify area residents of the event?
7. Can we have fireworks?
8. Can we put up signs?
9. Can I put up tents?
10. What if traffic is impacted?