View all facilities
Lakeside Commons Park & Beach
|Other Link||Request a Reservation|
- Beach / Splash Pad / Dock
- Picnic Shelters
- Picnic Tables
Park amenities feature public beach, splash pad, beach house, boathouse with concessions, playground, volleyball court, and a rentable picnic pavilion.
Rentals available during boathouse hours.
- Chess pieces for stone chess tables
Parking permits are required for all vehicles. Permits are available onsite. Blaine residents are free with proof of residency. Non-residents are $10 per day or $30 for a season pass. Cash, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover are accepted.
Lakeside Commons Park is located off on Lakes Parkway east just ¾ of a mile east from Radisson Road.
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover are accepted for parking, concessions, and rentals.
Lakeside Commons Park Rules
- Beach Hours: 10AM - 8PM
- Warning: No lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk.
- Children under 12 years of age must be actively supervised by an adult.
- All children requiring diapers must have diapers exclusively made for swimming.
- No hanging on the buoys or ropes.
- No swimming outside established hours or outside the designated swimming area.
- No inflatable or buoyant objects, except for U.S Coast Guard approved life jackets or vests.
- No pets allowed on the swimming beach premises, except for those used for seeing-eye or disability assistance animals.
- No littering, glass bottles, or sharp objects allowed on the beach or swim area. Please keep the beach clean.
- No smoking on the beach or swim area.
Violators of city ordinance #10-2206 are subject to penalties. Thank you for your cooperation.