View all facilities
Swanson Dog Park
- Clean bag containers
- Drinking fountains
- Fencing with separate large and small dog areas
- Picnic tables
- Security light
- Shelter with heater/power
- Dogs must be properly vaccinated.
- Dog owners must pick up and dispose of pet waste in trash receptacles.
- Dogs must be under control at all times.
- At the first sign of aggression, dogs must be leashed and removed.
- Dogs that are declared dangerous are not allowed.
- Dog Owners are liable for damage or injury inflicted by their dogs.
- Dogs must be leashed when entering or exiting.
- No more than three dogs per handler.
- Parents must closely supervise children at all times.
- Dogs in heat are not permitted.
- No use of tobacco.
- No glass containers.
- No food except training treats.
- All personal property, including water jugs, bowls, and toys must be removed daily.
- Dogs are not permitted to dig.